Friday, March 6, 2015

Pictures from 1/6 of the pie

Divide my one mile radius circle into 6 pieces.  Lesley-Ann and I started out walking on the north north-east part of the pie today.  Our mission was to take in our surroundings and to also take some pictures.  Lesley-Ann is a darn good photographer.  Here is one of her pics:


Here are a couple of mine:


The power lines run straight through our neighborhood.  When I see power lines, I am reminded that we are all connected.


After our walk, I met a church member at Gardenia, a blue plate special type restaurant within one mile of our house.  Gardenia is a good down home type place.  You can see in the picture below, that joining us in the restaurant was a lady in a leprechaun hat and a TV playing "Family Feud."  Notice all the take out food orders waiting for pick up.  




No comments:

Post a Comment