Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Here's to fabulous friends

Dear friends,
Thanks for reading along throughout the Lenten Season.  Some of you sent words of encouragement and stories from your own #withinonemile practice.  Some of you shared my reflections with others. Some even read the post on how things are going and groceries and came to my door with vegetarian meat options!  What a treat!

I've decided to keep up the practice.  In the next few weeks, I'll share my intentions for how to keep investing in my neighborhood.  I may have to make a few amends to the original rules- especially so that I can eat fake hamburgers and go to the coffee shop.  If you have suggestions for what/how to tweak the practice, please feel free to share.

Friends, high fives all around for the ways in which you choose to embody abundant community in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment